- Check plants. Pick at least 3 weeds around the outside of the garden- 5-7 minutes.
- Plants we are ready to eat from our garden: rosemary, chives, parsley,
- An Eating Machine reading
- Example: I am Carry the carrot. I was growing nicely when the next thing I knew, I was abruptly pulled out of my soil home and put into a pot of boiling water. I was boiled until tender and then poured into a bowl with some broth, chicken, cabbage and rice.
They finish the story when the food is digested and processed through the large intestines.
- Shopping trip game
- Building Life Skills - Chapter 25 Getting Ready to Cook.
- Read the chapter, p. 271-276, and answer the Review It questions on p. 277