- Go to choosemyplate.gov
- 1. Click on Supertracker and other tools
2. Click on the blue words Supertracker
3. Click on Create a Profile
4. Enter your age, gender, height, weight, and activity level.
5. Make your password and username.
6. Click on Food Tracker.
7. Enter all your food for ONE DAY ONLY
8. Type the information from your Food graph by clicking on comments.
April 25th 2013
Whole Fruits: 36%
Total Calories Eaten: 2674
Empty Calories* Eaten: 827
Empty Calories* Limit: 459 Total Limit: 3000
Oils:Eaten: 2 tsp.
Limit: 10 tsp.
11. Do this for 2 days
12. You can go to Physical activity if you have extra time
The agenda for every class will be on this page. If you are absent or forgot the homework, check here first.